For over forty years Michael has been preserving the marvels that nature has created.
Sometimes it may be restorative work on the collection of butterflies from New Guinea, a redback spider or a mountain devil. Lions, tigers, and crocodiles of all sizes, wild pigs, foxes, wall mountings of deer, bulls, camels, water buffalo and giant crayfish provide a selection of some of the work that Michael has done for his clients.
Michael, trained in New Zealand, prides himself on his quality of work. “I am passionate about my work, each individual animal is special to me, a combination of art and science. My natural love for these magnificent creatures is my way of recreating and preserving natures wonders”.
A few of Michael’s satisfied clients:
- El Questro Station, Western Australia
- Department of Environment and Conservation (DEC)
- Western Australian Museum
- Rottnest Island Board, Western Australia
- Kanyana Animal Rehabilitation Centre
- Worsley Alumina Pty Ltd
- Alcoa World Alumina Australia